Teleperformance is seeking a native Spanish customer support advisors with good knowledge of English who will support the online shop of a famous jeans brand. The start date for this position is 23 November 2015.
Your duties as customer support advisor
As customer support advisor it is your daily task to support the online shop. This means that your main activities are answering customer care calls, inbound sales calls and answering questions by e-mail and chat. Besides that you are also responsible for commercial activities such as outbound calls to potential customers. Therefore you should be able to answer questions about pricing, shipments and delivery times. Naturally, you are able to advice potential customers on product choices.
What do we offer?
Next to a competitive salary you can count on:
- fulltime paid trainings;
- attractive incentives for achieving the sales targets;
- discounts and special offers at the great brands and clients we work for;
- possibility to engage in the fitness plan and collective health insurance plan;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- when applicable, a travel compensation of € 133,25 per month when travelling by own transport and a 100% compensation when travelling by public transport;
- 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours work week).
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic personality with a positive “can do” attitude. To be successful as customer support advisor you also:
- speak fluent Spanish and have a good knowledge of English;
- have good communications and interpersonal skills;
- posess strong pc and internet skills;
- have an education at undergraduate lever or equivalent.
Experience in Telesales or ecommerce are a plus.
Then apply as customer support advisor through this website by uploading your cv and cover letter in English. In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Anique Gilissen, recruiter.
Telephone number: +31 (0)43 850 81 07