Para este puesto en Amsterdam es necesario tener un buen nivel de inglés además del español.
Incorporación en equipo internacional con buen salario y beneficios.
Contáctanos para preprararte para aplicar a este puesto con éxito.
Activities and responsibilities
• Find new suppliers to spread work
• Utilizing previous Events and Exhibitions industry experience.
• Management of several projects
• Create project management planning schedules
• Placing orders with suppliers and managing project P&L
• Liaising with internal departments in Europe
• Analyzing and reporting on revenue/activity/prospects
• Excellent Time management skills
• Looking for possibilities to up sell during pre-show process.
• Financially strong to report right number to you line manager after each show
• Experience of using CRM systems
• Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
• Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
• Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
Your qualifications and background:
• You have a track record in managing several projects at the same time on different shows around the world (focus in Europe).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same business, able to work under stress periods.
• Fluent in English (Dutch and Spanish is very welcome)
• Clean driving license.
• Develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships
• 40 hour week working Monday to Friday, typically between the hours of 9.00 – 17.00
• Very good communication and listening skills
• Customer service skills: Delivers on commitments to customers, employees, and the organization.
• You have very good organizational skills and are comfortable with meeting deadlines.
• Very good organization skills
• Able to work with intercultural and multidisciplinary teams
• Takes responsibility for continuously learning and improving performance of themselves and others
• You may be required to work evenings and weekends or travel during very busy periods